Rick Smith has started a GoFundMe campaign to help raise $12,000 for a cancer treatment for Russ Eggen that isn't covered by Russ's health insurance. Read more about it and contribute here!
You probably don't need any incentive to give Russ a hand, but here are some anyway:
- For each qualifying donation Pratik Patel will provide a copy of his CYA IDE tool. CYA exports a TXA of your app every time you build, so it Covers Your App.
- Contribute $100 or more and get:
- A year's worth of ClarionMag for free
- Rick Martin's Format Assignment Alignment Addin
- Contribute $500 or more and get ClarionMag free for life!
- Contribute $299 or more and Mark Riffery will provide "The Interview" service to your or the business owner of your choice. This is a set of 40-50 tough questions about your business. You answer the questions, Mark answers. You'll gain critical insights and advice about growing your business, specific to your business and your situation.
- Contribute $250 or more get 16 hours of free consulting from Mike Gorman, via phone or GoToMeeting and you'll also get a five production user version of the Metabase System with one year of updates.
Update: The campaign has exceeded its target with $13,719 raised as of June 25!